Valentine's Day Hot Text Messages..!


 
Valentine's Day Hot Text Messages..!

It is the red rose & falling hearts day, when newspapers, magazines & love websites are all filled with valentines love messages. These romantic valentine's love messages are the sweetest way of expressing the deepest feelings of your heart to your someone special. Well, the means of sending them varies from person to person. Some use their cell phone to message cute valentine text message, while others choose to write them in beautiful handwriting in the greeting cards.

If you are not very clear about the kind of message you would like to write for your sweetheart, then check out the following romantic messages for your valentine & see their miraculous effects : )

ØHi sweetie pie, I love you so much that I can't even express it properly. I love you

ØYou are my special friend I love u from the core of my heart, I'll always keep you near.

ØI love u from the bottom of my heart. Be mine forever.


ØYou are the love of my life and I'll be yours forever.

ØIf I were to buy you a bunch of roses, I would place a plastic one in the middle, then say "My love will be the last one to die".

ØYou mean the world to me! Please be my Valentine (always)! Love always

ØYou are my angel sent from Heaven above. Happy valentines day

ØYou have opened the doors of my heart. Now it's for you to walk through it.

ØYou remain my world, happiness and joy. Always be my valentine.

ØThanks for your patience, your loving words, your kindness, your friendship. Love you loads and will always do. Be my valentine.

ØYou have always been the pillar of my life. Love you.

ØYou are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you.

ØEven though we are not together this Valentines Day but I'll be with you wherever you go. Love you always.

ØYou are the love of my life and I'll be yours forever. I am so happy we met! Will you be my Valentine? Love

ØMy darling, you bring joy to my life. Love, You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you.

ØEven though we are not together this Valentines Day but I'll be with you wherever you go. Love you always.

ØIf I were to buy you a bunch of roses, I would place a plastic one in the middle, then say "My love will be the last one to die".

ØYou brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.

Well, friends I guess now you know how to impress your sweetheart & make her feel really special on the lover's day. She is special & that is what you have to make her feel..!