Five of my favorite Audrey Hepburn quotes.



FIVE OF MY FAVORITE AUDREY HEPBURN QUOTES…


If you ever need encouragement, inspiration or words to brighten your outlook on life, read a few Audrey Hepburn quotes. She was definitely a wise & classy woman, who shared her amazingness with the world! Here are nine of my favorite Audrey Hepburn quotes!


1st:  “FOR BEAUTIFUL EYES, LOOK FOR THE GOOD IN OTHERS; FOR BEAUTIFUL LIPS, SPEAK ONLY WORDS OF KINDNESS; & FOR POISE, WALK WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE NEVER ALONE.”

This is one of the best Audrey Hepburn quotes. There are beauty tips that teach you how to put on eyeliner, & how to exfoliate, but the beauty tips in this quote are useful for inner beauty, & it means nothing in life if you look great on the outside, but ugly on the inside. Being kind & caring is the best way to be beautiful!



2nd:  “YOU’RE HEART JUST BREAKS, THAT IS ALL. BUT YOU CAN NOT JUDGE OR POINT FINGERS. YOU JUST HAVE TO BE LUCKY ENOUGH TO FIND SOMEONE WHO APPRECIATES YOU.”

It is easy to blame someone else for your sorrow, but it is not the best way to get over what you are going through. Judging & pointing fingers only stirs up hate & bitterness. I love this quote because when things are rough, it reminds me to let go, and look toward the future.



3rd:  “THERE IS MORE TO SEX APPEAL THAN JUST MEASUREMENTS. I DO NOT NEED A BEDROOM TO PROVE MY WOMANLINESS. I CAN CONVEY JUST AS MUCH SEX APPEAL, PICKING APPLES OFF A TREE OR STANDING IN THE RAIN.”

This quote should be put in a handbook & given to every girl when they are born! It is unfortunate that now these days many women think it is NECESSARY to alter their body parts or wear clothes that only cover a few inches of their bodies to get a man’s attention. While it is not everyone, I think there are way too many women who believe that in order to be considered sexy, they have to show or give up their “goodies.” This quote is a reminder that there are other ways to be completely irresistible!



4th: “IT IS TOO MUCH TO HOPE THAT I SHALL KEEP UP MY SUCCESS. I DO NOT ASK FOR THAT. ALL I SHALL DO IS MY BEST AND HOPE.”

I love these words. I think it means to appreciate what you have, and strive to be the best you can be for yourself, rather than for the materials that come with being great at something.



5th: “NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, THE WORD IT’S SELF SAYS ‘I AM POSSIBLE’!”

This quote is such a great motivator, especially when you feel like you can not do something. It helps me stay positive when things are not looking up.



Like this page if you like these Audrey Hepburn quotes. These are all encouraging and positive ones! What are your favorite Audrey Hepburn quotes?