Four of my favorite Audrey Hepburn quotes.





Four of my favorite Audrey Hepburn quotes.


If you ever need encouragement, inspiration or words to brighten your outlook on life, read a few Audrey Hepburn quotes. As I said in previous post that she was definitely a wise & classy woman, who shared her amazingness with the world! Here are nine of my favorite Audrey Hepburn quotes!


1st: “NOT TO LIVE FOR THE DAY, THAT WOULD BE MATERIALISTIC BUT TO TREASURE THE DAY. I REALIZE THAT MOST OF US LIVE ON THE SKIN, ON THE SURFACE, WITHOUT APPRECIATING JUST HOW WONDERFUL IT IS SIMPLY TO BE ALIVE AT ALL.”

Life is a gift, and this Audrey Hepburn quote reminds me to slow down, & take a few minutes to reflect on how fortunate I am to be alive with a wonderful family, & friends who care.


2nd: “OPPORTUNITIES DO NOT OFTEN COME ALONG. SO, WHEN THEY DO, YOU HAVE TO GRAB THEM.”

I need to keep this quote in mind all of the time, especially when I am at department stores! I went to Kohl’s to find a warm jacket for the fall, & I found it! It was the cutest black jacket with a super soft inside, but I thought, “Ehh… maybe I should wait. It is not that cold out yet.” I waited four days! Only four! and I when back there, they were sold out, & I could not find another like it. Take the opportunity when it comes, because whether it is a job, a guy, or a cute black jacket, if you do not grab it now, it may not be there when you go back to get it.


3rd: “YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL WHAT KIND OF A PERSON A MAN REALLY THINKS YOU ARE BY THE EARRINGS HE GIVES YOU.”

This is so true, and it does not only apply to earrings! There are always a few exceptions, but for the most part when a guy gives you a gift; it reflects how he thinks of you. There is a big difference between bubble gum machine jewelry, and his great-grandmother’s necklace. Keeps this in mind on the next gift giving holiday!



4th: “WHY CHANGE? EVERYONE HAS HIS OWN STYLE. WHEN YOU HAVE FOUND IT, YOU SHOULD STICK TO IT.”

This is a great Audrey Hepburn quote, because I love how it basically says that being that you are is just fine. It is great to have a role model, but do not try to be a clone of anyone else. Embrace who you are & love your own style!


Like this page if you like these Audrey Hepburn quotes. These are all encouraging and positive ones! What are your favorite Audrey Hepburn quotes?