Romantic Words For Romantic One's..!



Romantic Words For Romantic One's..!

Select from this collection of Romantic Quotes to express your love. These quotations will never fail to convey your love & impress your Valentine. These romantic, passionate & thought provoking quotes will surely make your beloved feel like an angel in your life.


Ø Love does not sit there like a stone. It has to be made like bread, Remade all the time, ...Made new.


Ø My bounty is as boundless as the sea,My love as deep, The more I give to thee, The more I have, For both are infinite.


Ø Love is that condition in which, The happiness of another person, Is essential to your own.


Ø I only wish to be the fountain of love. From which you drink, Every drop promising eternal passion.


Ø If I know what love is, It is because of you.


Ø You may only be one person to the world But you may also be the world to one person.


Ø A part of you has grown in me. & so you see, it is you and me. Together forever and never apart, Maybe in distance, but never in heart.


Ø Age does not protect us from love, But love to some extent protects us from age.


Ø You can give without loving, But you cannot love without giving.


Ø There are no guarantees. From the viewpoint of fear, None are strong enough. From the viewpoint of love, None are necessary.


Ø To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.