Love Messages | Romantic Messages


Love Messages | Romantic Messages

Love is something you cannot describe it is the feeling that you can just feel & this feeling is really sweet you want stay in that feeling forever & ever.. When you start loving some one you feel like reality is much better than dream.. True love is difficult for find but one you find the true love you will feel as you are the luckiest person in the world and indeed true love is rare but very sweet .True love never die & if your love die it mean you never had a true love.. When someone gets involve in the feeling of love he or she always wants to spend more & more time with their lover… Love is something which I describe as it is a discovery of our self in others & the delight in the recognition… Now if you are looking for real sweet, unique & amazing love or valentine message you are on the right place where you can find all these sweet love messages and quotations. So if you love someone and thinking about what to write them in a message these messages can help you allot and if not I suggest you close your eyes and think about your lover you will thousand of stuff yourself to describe you fallings to your girl friends or boy friends but first take a look on these sweet special saying and messages


Anyone can catch you eyes, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. Love you Sweet heart..

You! Do not marry someone you can live with, marry the person you ca not live without. Love you more than you..

I have fallen in love many times… every time with you.. Love you forever..

I will stand here forever… if forever what it takes… because you are my forever… and forever always waits… Love you Sweet heart..

Live for a person who dies for you… Smile for the person who cries for you… fight for the person who protects you… and love the person who loves you more than you… Love you more than you dearest..


You will always be mine for now and forever… you will always be mine for you and my treasure… you will always be mine please tell me it is true… please be mine forever…. will always love you forever..

Let us share the world… A sea is for you, and waves are for me.. The sky is for you… and stars are for me… The sun is for you… and light is for me… Everything is for you …and you are for me … Love you Sweet heart..

I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever… muaaaaaaaah…

Select from the above collection of Romantic words to express your love. These quotations will never fail to convey your love & impress your lover. These romantic, passionate & thought provoking quotes will surely make your beloved feel like an angel in your life.