The Love To Decline



:: The Love To Decline ::

In all the ways that comes today,

I decided in mind something to write

And my fingers don’t grudge

And so does my heart

I feel grateful

And I am at so much ease

You have no choice but to suppose

I promise you that I will walk with your trails

I am seriously overlooking

Whatever you said

I have no time left for you today

Forever I am out of your way

I still remember the look of your eyes

You made me feel so nice

I don’t need you in my life anymore

Not even a presence of you

I have no regrets and deadlines

I am only moving towards inclines

I hope you will soon realize this

You don’t have to be brutal

Don’t keep any pains and agony in your mind

I don’t even want to rewind

I have a strong heart

It can love more and more

No matter near the ocean or near the shore

If you really want me to write you

Give me sometime to gather those lovely moments

The pain that is buried in ME

I have enough hate to reproduce the lies,

I will always love and remember you my way

I guess,

It’s our destiny that has called

:: :: Our love to DECLINE :: ::