Those Unforgettable 24 Hours..!



Those Unforgettable 24 Hours..!

I have been known to many girls in my life but never have I felt anything for any girl. I hang around with them; go to dates with them, enjoyed every single moment with them. But even then I have never fallen in love with anyone of them. Maybe that is the reason today I am so lonely. I really feel all alone in this crowd. That is the reason I decided I will never go around with any other girl anymore.

Why can not I fall in love ever? I have everything, money, good job, big house even then I am not able to fall in love with anyone. Why can not I be happy like so many guys out there? Is falling in love so difficult? Maybe because I always see faults in whatever girls do. Maybe I am scared to know someone better & fall for her. Falling in love was becoming very difficult for me until yesterday when I met the Princess of my dreams, who walked straight away into my heart with loads of love & happiness.



It took me only 24 hours to feel the love again. People would come & tell me how I can fall in love so fast. But if you spend the entire 24 hours with her then who knows, maybe you can. To be very honest I really do not care what people say but I was happy that at least after a long time I was tasting the love again.

I was once again in love though it was only for 24 hours but I still thank to God to make me feel like before once again.

I know all of you are getting very excited to know that how can I fall in love so fast. Well here goes it how. . . .

I was surfing internet when the phone rang. I picked up the phone, I could not recognize who she was. She was my mother’s best friend on the other line to whom I was talking after about ten years. Her name was Humma Begum. She told me that she would be coming with her daughter for one day. I din bothered so much but I informed my mom about her arrival. And there she was, meeting my mom after a very long time. Beside her was standing a sweet angel kind of girl, in her twenties, with brown silky hair, green eyes, holding a book in her hand. Because of her irresistible looks, I could not stop staring her. She had her own charm & I was sure I somehow was attracted towards her. She was her daughter & her name was Mahum.

The first few hours went really slow. We all had our dinner, we talked about something or the other & my eyes were just stick to her. She was eating with her beautiful fair hands. I really hated that everything was going so slow & as a result of this I quickly completed my dinner & moved towards my bedroom.

It was round 10 pm when my mom & her friend went off to sleep. I & my little nephew were playing in my room when she knocked at the door.

“Can I come in?” She asked with her sweet & charming voice.

“Please come”, I blushed.

We are playing cards and it would be really great if you can join us. Immediately she joined us & then all it started. It was moving very innocently & after half an hour the entire scenario of the room changed. We both started hitting each other with pillows & then she started rubbing my hair with her pretty hands. She was giggling on my jokes & we were also touching each others hands quite often. Her hair was all messed up & even then she looked so gorgeous.

We got tired & so decided that we would watch some flick. She was a complete movie crazy & so was I. So we decided to watch a horror movie. My nephew was fallen half asleep. But I guess this girl had some other intentions. She put her legs on floor & started messing up her hair. I wish I could understand what she wanted.

Everything sat quietly for sometime & none of us wanted to break that lovely moment. My nephew was tired & he was now fully asleep. The temptation was so strong that neither of us could resist it anymore. She moved towards me, hold my hand softly.
At that moment suddenly, I felt that someone was heading towards my room, maybe my mom or her mom. There was nervousness in the air. She stepped back. Her mom opened the door and called her to sleep saying that it’s too late now. She went with her mom & slept in guest room & I too slept since I had classes the next day. I woke up & the first thing I got on my bed was her good morning note on the side table. I went to attend my classes, came back home & found out that she was about to leave with her mom in hour or two.

I could see her in the other room helping her mom with the packing stuffs. I was waiting for a chance to be alone with her. I wanted to tell her so many things. Finally it was a time to say a goodbye to her. She came in my room, staring at me with all admiration,” I will miss you a lot”. I could feel the tears in her eyes. She came near to me for a hand shake & again our fingers touched each others.

People often exchange phone numbers but in my case it was opposite. I din even took any resources to contact her because both of us knew we had no future together. My mom hugged her friend & we all went near the cab for the final goodbye. I was still staring at her, this time with the feel of guilt & despair. I thought again that whether I should take her email ID or not. But then again it would have been of no use. She was gone. Days passed & I started missing those 24 hours like anything.



I regret myself for that day. Is it possible for me to go back to that time again & change everything? Maybe I had no future with her but at least we could have been in touch. Since that day I have never heard about her. She would always hold a special place in my heart who stole my heart in a single day.