I ’ll love you for the rest of my life ...




..I ’ll love you for the rest of my life..
Whatever I do
whatever I say
I have made my mind
I decided today
I ’ll love you for the
rest of my life and
never runaway
Your love ...is the
only thing that
showed me the
way
My heart is for you
and I ’ll never
betray
You for anything in
this world and I ’m
ready to pay
My life for it baby,
but wait I have
something to say
Every day I dream
about you and to
God i pray
That I ’m the only
one you want to
live with and stay
Faithful for me and
never walkway
Before you baby I
was weak, lonely, I
was shy
But with you I feel
I own the world
and I don ’t know
why
I ’m nothing
without you baby,
yes I don ’t lie
And I’d fall apart,
down to darkness
and cry
Silent and
desperate until
you come by
Coz without you
there is no life and
it ’s better for me
to die
So please baby
take my hand and
let ’s fly high
Where there is no
sky no sadness,
and say to pain.....
Bye Bye…!