My Setbacks, Troubles, Hardships, Sufferings are Actually Blessings





My Setbacks, Troubles, Hardships, Sufferings are Actually Blessings...  


I asked for strength 'n
God gave me difficulties to make me strong.


I asked for wisdom
God gave me problems to solve.


I asked for courage 'n
God gave me dangers to overcome.


I asked for patience 'n
God placed me in situations where I was forced to wait.


I asked for love 'n
God gave me troubled people to help.


I received nothing I wanted…
I received everything I needed…


My prayers have all been answered…!


It is easy to complain for the bad things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, setbacks, sorrows, suffering; hardships and they will become your blessings.