Confess Your Love in lovely Words..!


Confess Your Love in lively Words..!

ü I love you for the way you perfectly fit in my arms.

ü I love you for the way you read my mind through my heart.

ü I love you for the way you surprise me with your small-small gestures.

ü I love you for the way you treat my friends

ü I love you because you treat my parents like your own.

ü I love you for the trust you have in me.

ü I love you because you are never jealous of friends.

ü I love you for the way you call up just to say hi.

ü I love you because you are my soul mate.

ü I love you for the way you handle difficult situations.

ü I love you for the way you protect me all the time.

ü I love you for your love for life.

ü I love you because after so many years also your touch gives butterflies in my stomach.

ü I love you for the way my heart misses a beat every time you walk in.

ü I love you for the way you encourage me when I feel low.