Romantic Quotes For Romantic Lovers..!


Romantic Quotes For Romantic Lovers..!

Select from this collection of Romantic Quotes to express your love. These quotations will never fail to convey your love & impress your Valentine. These romantic, passionate & thought provoking quotes will surely make your beloved feel like an angel in your life.

I have loved to the point of madness;
That which is called madness,
That which to me,
Is the only sensible way to love.


She walks in beauty,
Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes.


Your voice makes me tremble inside
And your smile is an invitation
For my imagination to go wild.


One word frees us
Of all the weight and pain in life,
That word is Love


I have learned not to worry about love;
But to honor its coming with all my heart.


To love a person is to learn the song
That is in their heart,
And to sing it to them
When they have forgotten.


Did my heart love till now?
Forswear it sight,
For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night.


The most precious possession that ever comes
To a man in this world
Is a woman's heart.


And think not you can
Direct the course of love,
For love,
If it finds you worthy,
Directs your course.


Love is a wonderful thing.
You never have to take it away
From one person to give it to another.
There's always more than enough to go around.


Love asks me no questions,
And gives me endless support...


A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature
To stop speech when words become superfluous.


Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.


Love is like swallowing hot chocolate
Before it has cooled off.
It takes you by surprise at first,
But keeps you warm for a long time.


My love for you is a journey;
Starting at forever,
And ending at never.


Love is a haunting melody
That I have never mastered
And I fear I never will.


A fool in love makes no sense to me.
I only think you are a fool
If you do not love.


Once in awhile,
Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
Love gives us a fairy tale.


True poets don't write
Their thoughts with a pen...
They release the ink that flows
From within their heart.


The only things in life you regret,
Are the risks that you didn't take.


You love simply because you cannot help it.


The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.


Hearts are not to be had as a gift
earts are to be earned...


True love doesn't have a happy ending:
True love doesn't have an ending.


You don't love a woman because she's beautiful,
She is beautiful because you love her.


Love is not a matter of counting the years...
But making the years count.

Only love let's us see normal things
In an extraordinary way.

A heart that loves is always young.

To get the full value of joy
You must have someone to divide it with.