A Day To Remember..!



A Day To Remember..!

 “Amazing, this place is so beautiful”, she said, looking totally stunned at the place where Ranjha had brought her to. ” You really shocked me by bringing me here, it’s been ages I have been here”, she grinned.

“You know I thought to take you to a different place tonight”, He said by wrapping her arms around her waist as they walked down the lane towards the sea side.

You might be wondering where Heer & Ranjha heading to? Well they are walking down to an off shore sea side area which these two discovered when they were very little. Eventually this place became their famous hangout spot & as the kids grew older this place became their date spot & this is the same place where 2oth Century Ranjha proposed Heer.



“Wow!! This place has not changed a bit in these years”, Heer said, as she freed herself from his grip running down towards the crispy water.

“Hey, my tigress slow down, you see I am getting old”, teased Ranjha running towards her.

Heer was in full mood to enjoy with the crispy waters as she started splashing the warm water of the sea side with her feet. She was surely in a mood to get carried away and ended up splashing Ranjha, getting his denims shirt entirely wet.

“Hey, Girl you there stop!!”, said Ranjha.

Heer giggled, “No way honey, as if you can do anything about it”, splashing more water on him. She was laughing out of her mind.

Ranjha stood straight looking at his clothes which were almost wet. He back up at Heer & said, “Its now your turn” & started splashing huge amount of water on her.

Heer’s dress was entirely wet & so was her hair. “I hate You”, she screamed loudly with her pouty face.

“Awwe, Hey I apologize, I din mean to make you sad baby, come to me”, he said before opening his arms wide for a big hug.

Heer smirked as she bent down & started splashing more water on Ranjha, making her hair totally wet this time.

“Youuuu, see what have you done to my hairstyle? You are dead now baby” shouted Ranjha with anger.

“I guess you gotta catch me first, right honey”, said Heer laughing uncontrollably.

Ranjha ran towards her and finally he was succeeded in lifting her in a bridal style.

“Hey dude, put me down”, said Heer.

But Ranjha ignored completely & started moving further deeper in the water. At a certain point he came & threatened Heer to drop her in the water.

Heer holding his neck tight, “please do not drop me!!”

“You should have thought these things before messing up with my hair”, said Ranjha & dropped her in the water.

Heer stood up with a sad face, hitting his leg, “You are so mean Ranjha”.

“Hey, I am sorry sweetheart”, Ranjha giggled before he stuck out his hands to help Heer. Heer thought of a devil plan, she grabbed both of his hands & quickly pulled her down in the water.

“Hey, I din able to see from where did your hands came & pulled me”? Said Ranjha.

“Maybe because you are getting old or you are a fool”, said Heer sticking her tongue out at Ranjha.

“Lol, Heer is a funny babe,” said Ranjha, moving closer to her.

Heer like a sweet girl wrapped her arms around Ranjha’s neck, joining foreheads together. “I know.” She said as she smirked.

The environment was getting quieter as the couples gazed into each other’s eyes.

“Hey Ranjha, it’s been so long we did something like this, so crazy, so fun loving”, said Heer.

“I know baby & I love doing these things with you,” said Ranjha as he moved towards her for a passionate kiss on her lips.

“I feel like we are so young again”, said Heer with a blushing cheeks.

~ 2 hours later ~

” Heer, can we just pick a place & rest?” said Ranjha, following Heer down the shore.

“Hey, chill honey, we are about to reach”, said Heer.

“About to reach? But where?” asked Ranjha still in a shock.

“Yes, we have reached”, she screamed loudly, running towards a tree with pink flowers blooming on it.

Ranjha was shocked & he was eager to ask Heer that why did she chose this place.

“Ranjha, you don’t remember this place? said Heer looking into his eyes. “I am really hurt”

Ranjha was still trying to remember. Heer looked again into his eyes, holding his hands, she said, “look closely honey”.

Ranjha finally decided that he will try to remember this place & closely looked at the tree when he saw a craving on the bark where in the heart shaped it was written, “Heer <3 Ranjha”.

“Ohh yes!! Now I remember, said Ranjha.

Heer hugged him tightly with tears in her eyes, holding his neck all set to kiss his wet cheeks & lips.

“Okay enough of kisses, I am starving, said Ranjha”

“Argggghh I am not, said Heer as she put her head back on his shoulder.

Suddenly there rings a phone.

“Hi mom, I am just on the way, I will take hardly any time to reach, said Heer convincingly.

“I guess this night finally comes to and end baby, I have to leave”, said Heer.

“Sure honey, come I will drop you home”, as they both hugged each other for the last time & headed towards their car, ending a perfect day of wonderful moments.