Pathetic Ranjha To Uncle Kedo



Pathetic Ranjha To Uncle Kedo.

Dear Kado Uncle,

It’s been four months I have been in relation with Heer. My Heer is a crook. She has been cheating me for the past one months. She keeps on talking to various boys over internet & carries more than one Sim. She thinks I am not aware of this, but I know it. There have been times when she has admitted all her faults & promised me not to repeat these again & again but then many times she says that I am too possessive about her. All our friends already know about this. I have no one to talk to on this issue & I am feeling very depressed & lonely. I am trying my best to save my relationship with Heer but I guess I am not able to. My Heer says that she has friends who are boys just for some fun & she is sincere with me. But I do not want to share my BeBo’s love with anyone. She has done a lot for me in these months but now she is no more faithful to me. I am a very sincere person & I can not think in dreams also to ditch her. I am 100% committed to her & does not wants to lose him at any cost. Please advice.
Ranjha.
:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::



This is the situation which most of the present age Ranjha’s are facing these days & wish to have an Uncle Kedo to provides solutions on their love & relationship lives. The above letter was sent to Uncle Kedo by a faithful Ranjha who loves her unfaithful Heer deeply and madly.

Please note friends, this post is not a matter of sympathy for the poor Ranjha. I am in no way trying to make fun of His sad story.
:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::


Poor Ranjha,
I, myself being a man is a hater of this mankind. Girls of this society started believing that they are much superior to boys, which is totally wrong. It really pains me a lot when I see a boy very upset even though he is not at all at a fault. On top of it also makes me feel really pissed when I see a boy tried to snatch some other boy’s girlfrien with her desperate love & affection. I have seen many women who are married & still they are having affairs with other married men.

Boy’s are no doubt emotional fools. They believe whatever their girl’s comes & tell them without even questioning back. High time for these boys to wake up & smell the frost. Why can you even allow a person to rule you, to rule your body. If she needs you, then she will be too sweet to you & once she is bored, she will not even care to look at you. I have seen many women who have left their husbands even after 25 years of their marriage.

Keep yourself in her shoes. You said that you can not even think of cheating your Heer. Just for few minutes think that you are the Heer. And, you have caught your Ranjha cheating on you, how fairly you would have taken it? I do not think that you would have forgiven him? It is just next to impossible.

Oooh please man wake up!! High time. I seriously do not have any sympathy with you. You are just making your life unblessed by putting up such stupid miseries. Your Heer will expect you to forgive her, but please do not. She will go on cheating you & you like a dumb stupid man keep on forgiving her. I might be getting a bit agitated. I, Uncle Kedo can only guide you dear, it’s all up to you what you want to do with your Heer?

Best Regards
Uncle Kedo.

Please Guys, get out of your Heer’s sweet fake talks. If you really want to get screwed then please do not ask her any question & just let the life be the way it is going.

Signing off with the hope of good luck to all those poor Ranjha’s who are suffering because of their unfaithful Heer’s.