Let Me Trust You Forever..!



Let Me Trust You Forever..!

Everyday I am getting more afraid

Of giving my heart away

I don’t know what love will bring

I am afraid of hearing the words you say.



I find myself completely lost in you

Thought I am not sure I really want to be

I often remember the looks you give

And wonder what exactly you see in me



I don’t want to live with a broken heart

Why am I so lost in love?

And I am not able to give up

For a guy who was sent from above



I am going to trust you

Promise me you won’t let me down

I am giving you a golden chance

Please turn my life around.



Please never take me for granted

Because it might not last for long,

I am very weak with thoughts

And my heart is not very strong.



Now my life is in your hands

And it’s all up to you

I look forward for a future with you

And the things we would do.



Please remember, I am vulnerable

I can’t allow my heart to be hurt,

Always keep me at the top of your list

No matter you keep me at the first.



Have faith in me when I tell you,

That I Love You with all my heart

That I am here for you always

Just like I was at the start…
:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::