Love! Love? Love…




Love! Love? Love…

Do you believe in Love or do you have courage to give the best love advice so here is a simple but yet complicated question from Sadaf who is asking from you for her happy marriage life can you help her?

The best part of life which you always think of is the day of your marriage but for marriage it is very important to choose the right person for you I am girl that belong to a family where arrange marriages are more preferable than that of love marriages & I never had an issue with that I always wanted an arranged marriage but I am confused recently I met a guy he is so good looking, amazing & smart & he always know how to care, he is very caring I start loving him. He is the one who is always for me no matter what, he respect me take care of me and treat me like no one else. I find no reason to complain about that guy but the problem is this he has health issues like diabetes & the other thing is that he is not focusing on his career. He is not serious about his education & future plans & he do not belongs to a rich family that can support him even if he do nothing.

On the other hand I have had a proposal from a guy who is well stable, well educated, decent, healthy & financially pretty much stable. Now the confusion is that I want live my life happily & obviously my parents too. My mom think the one I love may be very nice for your but then you have to think for a long term because marriage relation is something for life time & you have to live your life with the husband that can always support you so you have to choose the husband material.
I understand what my mom is thinking is right & she defiantly want a secure future of mine & this is for sure that no parents will like to hand over their child to person they do not see with a secure future. Thing is not here about love marriage or arrange marriage I want to marry a person that is a best choice for me. I am really confuse I do not want to lose that amazing good looking guy but then again the marriage is not all about love , finance, health ,education also matters. I am very much confused should I have to let that amazing guy go just because he has health and financial issues? What do I do? Your one good advice may be helpful for me for life time?