Love...!



LOVE…!



Love.. it is something so simple, but yet, complex to understand. Now-a-days every teenager has a boyfriend or a girlfriend, but is this truly love? or they need to learn much more. Are they really mature to understand & handle love? Many teenagers have 5-6 (or maybe more) partners before marriage, so do they love everyone, or can someone love only once. Well if anyone is asked if they fell into love with everyone they have been with, the answer would be yes, but what is love, is something they would not be able to answer. I have taken this topic now, because all around me I see my friends, ruining their life, because of this love. Love can make & break lives. It is good to some, and really bad to others. Many people think love is something like having sex, or giving presents to their partners. Many want to get into a relationship because it is like a status symbol, I have a gf, I am better & cooler than you types. It is really sad because they are playing with the life of the other. And the worse thing is, most of the girls, in a relationship, get totally emotional, and boys usually do not like that. They very rarely get serious in relationships.




So moving on, you must be thinking I have told so many things, asked so many questions, but what according to me is this thing called LOVE…




Once in class, my teacher asked us, What is love? Many gave answers, and then I said, Love is something that is unconditional. He said yes, this is a good definition (I do not give a damn what he thinks), anyway…Love is something that is unconditional, you must not like a person because they are beautiful, rich or have some exceptional qualities. One must like the person as a whole. No person is perfect. One must be supportive, whether it is a bad time, or good time. We all can be with our friends when they are happy, and then party with them, but when the same person is sad, people think this person is always depressed, and very few actually are with him then. People even have criteria these days to make friends, those who are rich, good taste in music, etc, etc… I think do not these people even have any shame. Are these people capable for fighting, and being there when you need them. So if you really think you can handle these problems, and be there when one needs you, then you deserve love. There is a saying, “Who deserves love, gets it.” It depends if you can handle the responsibilities & do not end up doing something which you will regret for the rest of your life. It really does not matter to boys, but gals are totally devastated after it. Even Lovely moments turn into dark nightmares. One must not expect or dream too much, because those same dreams if they do not come true, turn into nightmares. Rather do not expect anything, that when you achieve it or get it, you would be the happiest person on this planet.




One must always adjust, give the other space, that even they enjoy their life. Age of around 17-18 is not the right time to get committed. But, one just learns from mistakes. I know about a couple (cannot disclose), the girl who was a good friend of mine, and does not even know what kind of a guy she is going around with. If one intervenes, she would think they are jealous. So when I was talking to a friend in college about them, he told me, “If it works out for her, good for her. If it does not, she’ll learn from it. Both ways, she is Beneficiary.” How true…One just learns from bad experiences. Everyone is a kid (even if they are 25 and do not accept it), but its the experience that he had, the mistakes that he committed, is the thing that will teach him the most.




Well this is something that I have learnt, my experience, friend’s experience, and many other families, those who were successful & those who were not. This is a small thought, something what I feel. Something what I learned. I may be wrong, but one learns from mistakes.